Dr. Erick Goldberg graduated from the University of Pennsylvania where he obtained both his B.A. and D.M.D. degrees. He subsequently completed the two-year specialty degree program in pediatric dentistry at Stony Brook University Hospital and School of Dental Medicine, in New York.
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York (CUNY), Undergraduate degree
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (UPSDM), Dental degree
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Dentistry and OMFS, General Practice Residency
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Fellowship
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Residency
- Davidoff Society award for outstanding achievement in the teaching of junior residents
- Published paper titled: “Lingual Distribution of the Human Glossopharyngeal Nerve” in the Acta Oto-Laryngologica Journal, June 2008.
A native of Freeland, PA, Dr. Cheeseman graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in biology from King’s College and a doctorate of medicine in dentistry from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, where she was a recipient of the Luzerne County Dental Society Scholarship.