A native of Freeland, PA, Dr. Cheeseman graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in biology from King’s College and a doctorate of medicine in dentistry from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, where she was a recipient of the Luzerne County Dental Society Scholarship.
Dr. Erick Goldberg graduated from the University of Pennsylvania where he obtained both his B.A. and D.M.D. degrees. He subsequently completed the two-year specialty degree program in pediatric dentistry at Stony Brook University Hospital and School of Dental Medicine, in New York.
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York (CUNY), Undergraduate degree
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (UPSDM), Dental degree
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Dentistry and OMFS, General Practice Residency
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Fellowship
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Residency
- Davidoff Society award for outstanding achievement in the teaching of junior residents
- Published paper titled: “Lingual Distribution of the Human Glossopharyngeal Nerve” in the Acta Oto-Laryngologica Journal, June 2008.