Dr. Ryan McGuire
Dr. Ryan McGuire
Dr. Ryan McGuire (“Dr. Ryan”) is happy to have been a part of the practice since 2011 and excited to meet new patients and their families. He was raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and attended Parkland High School. He is a graduate of Bucknell University and Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University.
After dental school, Dr. Ryan completed two years of residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, New York. He is the recipient of the Richard C. Pugh Award, which is awarded annually to the top three percent of scorers on the Qualifying Examination for the specialty dental boards. He is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Ryan is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association® and its local chapters. He is also certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
Dr. Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife, Leah, who also enjoys working with children as a pediatric neuropsychologist. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, cooking, skiing, golfing, and fishing. Dr. Ryan and Leah welcomed a baby boy, Logan James, in December of 2017.
- Pediatric Dental Residency – Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- General Practice Residency – Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- DMD – Kornberg School of Dentistry at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- BS – Bucknell University – Lewisburg, PA
Professional Associations and Honors
- Recipient of the Richard C. Pugh Award (top 3% of scorers)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Hobbies and Interests