Dr. Katherine Poepperling
About Dr. Katherine Poepperling
Dr. Poepperling received her undergraduate degree in Biology from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY. Afterwards, she earned her dental degree from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine in 2004. She decided to complete the pediatric dentistry specialty degree in 2006 from the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia/University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Poepperling then joined Smiles 4 Keeps dental practice in 2006.
She finds it to be a privilege to work with some of the cutest kids in Northeast PA every day! She enjoys meeting new families and new children daily. Working with a staff of highly trained and enthusiastic people who are eager to help with the task of promoting dental health for the children of this region is another aspect she enjoys. She believes the doctors and staff at the dental practice work together as such a wonderful team, supporting and nurturing each other and our precious patients.
Dr. Poepperling was born and raised in West Pittston, PA. She now likes to spend her time away from work “being a Mom”. Currently living in Waverly, PA, she loves hanging out with her husband and kids: two daughters, ages 4 and 6, and one more due in May! Her and her family love being outside and going swimming. She is also interested in wheel thrown pottery and other artistic endeavors.
- Undergraduate degree –Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Dental degree – University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Pediatric Dentistry Specialty degree –Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia/University of Pennsylvania
- Time away from work being a Mom
- Being outside and going swimming
- Wheel thrown pottery and other artistic endeavors