Dr. Eugene Roginksy
About Dr. Eugene Roginsky, MD, DMD
Introducing Dr. Eugene Roginsky, an accomplished professional with a background in dental and medical fields, as well as diverse interests outside his practice. Raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Dr. Roginsky, along with his wife, Jodie, shares their home with Chihuahua and Poodle pets. In his free time, he enjoys martial arts and officiating rugby football.
Dr. Roginsky earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering with honors from Lafayette College. He then worked as a research and development chemist and engineer specializing in polymer chemistry, which eventually led him to explore the application of chemistry and technology in biologic systems.
Transitioning into dental medicine, Dr. Roginsky graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, receiving recognition through the Theodore Blum Oral Surgery Award. During his time there, he also served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Penn Dental Journal.
Dr. Roginsky furthered his education by completing an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, NY, where he was appointed Chief Resident. During this period, he obtained an M.D. degree from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine and completed a one-year General Surgery residency.
Dr. Roginsky holds Diplomate status with both the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Roginsky has shared his expertise through international lectures on pathology and anesthesia.
Having practiced in various regions, including the Lehigh Valley, Delaware Valley, and York, Dr. Roginsky now joins the team at Smiles 4 Keeps, bringing a wealth of experience and a dedication to oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- General Surgery Residency – SUNY Downstate College of Medicine – Brooklyn, NY
- MD – SUNY Downstate College of Medicine – Brooklyn, NY
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – Kings County Hospital – Brooklyn, NY
- DMD – University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- BS, Chemical Engineering – Lafayette College– Easton, PA
Professional Associations and Honors
- Theodore Blum Oral Surgery Award
- Diplomate – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate – National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow – American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow – International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Martial Arts
- Officiating Rugby
- Pets: Chihuahua and Poodle