Dr. Carl White
About Dr. Carl White
Smile Specialist, Orthodontist
Dr. Carl White attended Wake Forest University graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Biology followed by attending West Virginia University School of Dentistry where he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. He completed his studies at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine where he obtained his Clinical Certificate in Orthodontics as well as a Master’s Degree in Oral Biology in 2002.
Dr. White has volunteered in Homeless Shelters, Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs, Youth Learn to Swim Programs, mentoring young dentists and orthodontists, and numerous other programs because he feels that giving is getting in the best of ways.
Since 1988, Dr. White has presented research at local, regional, national, and international conferences and has a number of journal publications. His research skills include advanced microvascular surgery training, electron microscopy, various biochemical assays, and behavioral studies.
- Master of Medical Sciences, Oral Biology & Certificate in Orthodontics – Harvard School of Dental Medicine – 2002
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – West Virginia University, School of Dentistry – 1999
- B.S., Biology – Wake Forest University – 1993
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Harvard Society for the Advancement of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- coming soon