Dr. Tanya Cheeseman
About Dr. Tanya Cheeseman
A native of Freeland, PA, Dr. Cheeseman graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in biology from King’s College and a doctorate of medicine in dentistry from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, where she was a recipient of the Luzerne County Dental Society Scholarship. Previously, she worked with Dr. Christopher Falvello in Sugarloaf, PA, and Drs. Della Croce, Freeland, PA.
Dr. Cheeseman enthusiastically volunteers for community projects and participated in the University of Pittsburgh’s service-learning model, aimed at developing students’ cultural awareness and promoting a sense of charity in future dental professionals.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
The daughter of Elton and Debbie Cheeseman, Freeland, she is engaged to be married to Peter Fanning this fall.
- King’s College, B.S. in Biology
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D.
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Luzerne County Dental Society Scholarship recipient
- Volunteering for community projects