I received my specialty training in Pediatric dentistry at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. This training followed a year of oral surgery and general practice internship at New York Medical College.
Dr. Erick Goldberg graduated from the University of Pennsylvania where he obtained both his B.A. and D.M.D. degrees. He subsequently completed the two-year specialty degree program in pediatric dentistry at Stony Brook University Hospital and School of Dental Medicine, in New York.
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York (CUNY), Undergraduate degree
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (UPSDM), Dental degree
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Dentistry and OMFS, General Practice Residency
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Fellowship
- Montefiore Medical Center, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatric Dental Residency
- Davidoff Society award for outstanding achievement in the teaching of junior residents
- Published paper titled: “Lingual Distribution of the Human Glossopharyngeal Nerve” in the Acta Oto-Laryngologica Journal, June 2008.